Report a Street Light Out

Report a Street Light Out

Orland Park has a combination of village maintained street lights on numbered aluminum poles. Street light mounted on wooden or concrete poles are maintained by ComEd.

Residents who notice malfunctioning lights on aluminum poles may report by submitting the form below or by calling the Public Works Department at (708) 403-6350. Have the pole number and address handy when calling.

Please visit the ComEd website to report malfunctioning street lights mounted on concrete or wooden poles.

Problem with streetlight:
(Check only one)*

Do not report electrical power outages through this form. Please contact ComEd to report any electrical outage.

Security Measure