Report a Pot Hole

Report a Pot Hole

The Village of Orland Park has instituted a pothole reporting form, which will allow residents to report potholes to the Public Works Department.

Please report only potholes observed on Village of Orland Park streets and not the State or County roads.

For State roadways call 1-800-452-4368.

For County roads call 708-448-8006.

For Township roads call 708-403-5148.

If you have any questions or would like to report the pothole via the telephone, please call the Pothole Hotline at (708) 403-5010.

Contact Information:

Pothole Location Information:

If you would like the Village to contact you please check the appropriate box below.

Security Measure