Registration for Village of Orland Park residents only will be
accepted upon receipt of the brochure. These registrations will
be held until
Thursday, May 3,
and will then be entered on
a random basis along with any forms received on this day. After
this date, all subsequent resident registrations will be entered on
a first come, first served basis. See the Information page for
proof of residency requirements.
• Review the brochure and choose your programs.
• Complete the registration form—Incomplete registration forms
will not be processed.
• One family may register on each form.
• Be sure to sign the registration form.
• Mail-in, drop-off, email, or fax completed registration forms to
either administrative office.
Non-resident registration begins
Wednesday, May 16, at
Registrations are accepted at the administration
offices. Times and locations are listed on page one. Non-residents
may follow the online, mail-in, drop-off, email, fax, or walk-in
procedures listed on the next page beginning May 16.
1. All withdrawal requests must be made before the start of the
second class and cannot be done online.
2. No refund will be granted after the second meeting of
the program or without written medical excuse prior to
completion of the program.
3. All refunds, including online registration, must be made in
person at either administration office.
4. A $5.00 administrative charge will be assessed per program
for all refunds over $5.00 including refunds for medical
5. Refunds will not be issued if the refund amount is $5.00 or
less. Monies will be left on customer’s account.
6. Refunds will not be given on special events, workshops or
certain trips less than seven days prior to the date of the
7. No refunds will be given for adult sports leagues.
8. The online $2.50 convenience fee is non-refundable.
9. When any program is cancelled or changed by the
Recreation Department, a full refund will be given on the
program. Please note: the $2.50 online convenience fee is
10. Medical excuses will result in a prorated refund based upon
the number of classes held prior to the date listed on the
11. Please allow four to six weeks for the refund check to arrive.
These may not be cashed at Village Hall.
1. Fees for late registrations will not be prorated.
2. A government issued birth certificate is required for all
participants 5 years and younger before registration will
3. The Recreation Department reserves the right to cancel or
postpone programs due to an insufficient number of participants.
4. Parents/guardians may register for immediate
family members only. Each adult must sign form.
5. If there is a problem with your registration, we will try to
contact you by phone or email. If we cannot reach you, the
registration form will be returned by mail and your place
in the program cannot be saved. Be sure to include a valid
daytime phone number on all registration forms.
6. Registration is not complete until a confirmation email receipt
has been issued.
7. The Recreation Department is not responsible for lost or late
mail or faxes.
8. The program number for each offering is listed with the
description. This program number is essential for processing
9. Participants or their parents (if participant is a minor) permit the
taking of photos, audio and video tapes during the
Recreation Department activities for publication and use
as the department deems necessary.
10. Parents are welcome to attend their child’s first and last class
only. You will not be allowed to remain in the classroom any
11. Participants registering for strenuous activities are
encouraged to seek a physician’s approval.
12. All registration forms must be signed. Those
without signatures will be returned to the sender,
thereby jeopardizing registration and program
13. Proof of residency is required for all registrants.
Falsification of residency may be grounds for
non-refundable expulsion from program or
14. A $25 service charge will be assessed on all
rejected credit card payments, and $40 service
charge on all returned checks.
15. The Recreation Department reserves the right to
suspend participation in activities of customers
whose account is in “bad standing” until all fees
are paid. Failure to pay may result in collection
costs being added to outstanding balance.
A request for ADA modifications or assistance at a program is
required at the time of registration. Please mark the ADA box on
the registration form. Early registration, along with a request for
accommodation, is strongly suggested to assure that appropriate
modifications are secured prior to the start of the program.
recommend at least two weeks is needed to have
modifications in place.
See page 94 for more details.