It’s ... Fast, Easy and Convenient! Access our up-to-date
program information 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
and click the button ‘Online Services’,
then go to
‘Register for Rec Programs & Classes.’
• Click “View Activities” to browse our programs and register
• If you would like to register, select the family member that
you want to register, then click on ‘Add To Cart’ button
• Select ‘Continue Shopping’, or ‘Proceed to Shopping Cart’.
• Verify your selections; review all fees, then ‘Proceed to Checkout’
A $2.50 non-refundable online convenience fee will be
added to your cart at checkout
• Enter your payment information, agree to the liability
waiver, and select ‘Pay & Finish’
• Your receipt will appear on the screen
• Always remember to logout after your online session
If you are registering a child for an activity, please
begin by using your own information when filling out the online
registration account request, NOT the information of the child
you wish to register for an activity. You will have the opportunity
to add family members upon completion of your information.
For New Customers /Create New Account:
• Click on ‘Create New Account’ link
• Fill in your name, address and required fields indicated
by a red asterisk (
). *Note: to receive text message
alerts, including cancellation notifications, please indicate
your cell phone carrier.
• Once you have established an account and it has been
approved, you may register online.
ADDITIONAL WAYS TO REGISTER
Place the signed registration form with check or credit
card number in a sealed envelope and mail to:
• Recreation Administration Office 14600 Ravinia Ave.
• Sportsplex 11351 W. 159th Street
Or place in Drop Box outside the following locations:
• Franklin Loebe Recreation Center 14650 Ravinia Ave.
• Recreation Administration Office 14600 Ravinia Ave
• Sportsplex 11351 W. 159th Street
Beginning August 11, walk-in registration will be ac-
cepted from residents on a first come, first served basis
at the above mentioned offices. Please note: Recreation
Administration office is not open on Saturday or Sunday.
708.403.6274 or 708.364.7234
Fax the registration form along with your completed
credit card information to either number listed above.
Facsimile form has the same legal effects as the original
document. Please call 708.403.7275 or 708.645.7529
to confirm receipt of fax.
Sorry, phone-in registration is
Scan registration form, birth certificates, com-
pleted credit card information, and any other
pertinent forms, and email this information toOrlandRecreation@orlandpark.org.
have the same legal effects as the original documents.
ALL VILLAGE OF ORLAND PARK REGISTRATION
RESIDENT REGISTRATION BEGINS
August 10, 2017
NON-RESIDENT REGISTRATION BEGINS
August 23, 2017
TO ALL PATRONS OF THE VILLAGE OF ORLAND PARK
ActiveNet is a user-friendly platform that will benefit many of our participants who rely more and more on mobile devices.
One of the key features of ActiveNet is that you can now go online from any wireless device at any time of the day to
register for a program, make a payment, check facility locations, and much more. Additionally, parents can keep track
of their family’s activities all in one place. If you would like to receive important text messages and program updates or
changes, you must provide us with your cell phone number and carrier. Please feel free to call us at 708.403.7275 or
708.645.7529 or send an email message firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOT
AVAILABLE FOR THIS COURSE.