Registration for Village of Orland Park residents only will be
accepted upon receipt of the brochure. These registrations
will be held until
Thursday, August 10,
and will then be
entered on a random basis along with any forms received on
this day. After this date, all subsequent resident registrations
will be entered on a first come, first served basis. See the
Information page for proof of residency requirements.
• Review the brochure and choose your programs.
• Complete the registration form—Incomplete registration
forms will not be processed.
• One family may register on each form.
• Be sure to sign the registration form.
• Mail-in, drop-off, email, or fax completed registration forms
to either administrative office.
Non-resident registration begins
Wednesday, August 23, at
Registrations are accepted at the administration
offices. Times and locations are listed on the inside front cover.
Non-residents may follow the online, mail-in, drop-off, email,
fax, or walk-in procedures listed on the next page beginning
1. All withdrawal requests must be made before the start of
the second class and cannot be done online.
2. No refund will be granted after the second meeting of
the program or without written medical excuse prior to
completion of the program.
3. All refunds, including online registration, must be made in
person at either administration office.
4. A $5.00 administrative charge will be assessed per
program for all refunds over $5.00 including refunds for
5. Refunds will not be issued if the refund amount is $5.00
6. Refunds will not be given on special events, workshops or
certain trips less than seven days prior to the date of the
7. No refunds will be given for adult sports leagues.
8. The online $2.50 convenience fee is non-refundable.
9. When any program is cancelled or changed by the
Recreation Department, a full refund will be given on the
program. Please note: the $2.50 online convenience fee
10. Medical excuses will result in a prorated refund based
upon the number of classes held prior to the date listed on
the physician’s excuse.
11. Please allow four to six weeks for the refund check to
arrive. These may not be cashed at Village Hall.
1. Fees for late registrations will not be prorated.
2. A government issued birth certificate is required for all
participants 5 years and younger before registration will
3. The Recreation Department reserves the right to cancel or post-
pone programs due to an insufficient number of participants.
4. Parents/guardians may register for immediate
family members only. Each adult must sign form.
5. Please write down the date, time and location of your
program. Registration is not complete until a confirmation
email receipt has been issued.
6. If there is a problem with your registration, we will try to
contact you by phone or email. If we cannot reach you,
the registration form will be returned by mail and your
place in the program cannot be saved. Be sure to include
a valid daytime phone number on all registration forms.
7. The Recreation Department is not responsible for lost or
late mail or faxes.
8. The program number for each offering is listed with
the description. This program number is essential for
9. Participants or their parents (if participant is a minor) permit
the taking of photos, audio and video tapes during the
Recreation Department activities for publication and use
as the department deems necessary.
10. Participants registering for strenuous activities are
encouraged to seek a physician’s approval.
11. All registration forms must be signed. Those
without signatures will be returned to the
sender, thereby jeopardizing registration and
12. Proof of residency is required for all registrants.
Falsification of residency may be grounds for
non-refundable expulsion from program or
13. Parents are welcome to attend their child’s first
and last class only. You will not be allowed to
remain in the classroom any other days.
14. A $25 service charge will be assessed on all re-
turned checks and rejected credit card payments.
The Village of Orland Park Recreation Department advocates
for full participation under the Americans with Disabilities Act
(ADA). A request for ADA modifications or assistance at a
program is required at the time of registration. Please mark
the ADA box on the registration form. Early registration, along
with a request for accommodation, is strongly suggested to
assure that appropriate modifications are secured prior to
the start of the program.
We recommend at least two
weeks is needed to have modifications in place.
Every attempt at reasonable modifications will be made so
that individuals may participate in a desired program. It may
not be possible for the participant to attend the program until
modifications are provided.